PDA

View Full Version : Alexander, Where to Now [WWD/ADA]

Unforgiving
02-19-2010, 10:40 PM
OK, so I've been thinking about this for a while, trying to find a way for me to go in a little different direction with Alexander. I don't want to get rid of him in any way, shape or form. He's one of my favourite characters ever. The problem I have, is it gets really hard to post in a thread when he's forever playing the arrogant "I want my power back" card. I've been doing that for a while now, and whilst it was fun to begin with, I want a way to settle him down abit, but still keep him.

I tried to use Samael's beating, but then Samael dissapeared and well... it didn't work for long. Not sure if thats clear, but any ideas?

Imzadi
02-24-2010, 07:57 AM
Someone - anyone - correct me when I am wrong but being this arrogant type of guy he is I do wonder what it is he hides / shields with his arrogance. I refuse to believe that there's anyone - no matter how big the ego - who doesn't have a quiet / reflective side. And usually barking dogs don't bite ;) So what is it he's hiding? What is he shielding by mouthing off like he does or what is it he's making up for which maybe he doesn't think he has?

Vindicated
02-24-2010, 12:13 PM
Mari's the same really. Playing that "I want my powers back"-card, and she's been doing that for a while now as well. Added bonus for her is that her *****y, arrogant, offensive ways are a bit strange on the FGB side of things, considering she's supposed to be "good" and all. But like Chrissie said, even the most arrogant characters have a softer side. Mari does too. I'm sure Alexander does as well.

Perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to reveal a bit of Alexander's past every now and then? Show how he got to be the way he is now? Maybe he was different before? Maybe something changed him? Maybe, again like Chrissie said, he's hiding something? Or maybe he's looking for something and will calm down when he's found it?
I gladly offer ADA!Mari for storylines (like the fact that there's the two versions of her and discovering that and all) and the like.

Unforgiving
02-25-2010, 07:55 AM
He does have a history, though don't you all know it :-p

I actually like the idea though, Chrissie and Mari. He was a nice witch, and slowly declined off to go down hill. I think I need a BoTD... ooh, and a councillor! *hits Chrissie on MSN*

Imzadi
02-25-2010, 08:04 PM
The idea of ADA counsellors makes me giggle. I didn't think we have shrinks :-p

Prophecy
02-25-2010, 09:17 PM
You should have him hang out with his old buddy Billy. ;)

Unforgiving
02-25-2010, 09:33 PM
I should have Billy be his shrink :-p I so can't get that thought out of my brain :-p

Prophecy
02-25-2010, 09:34 PM
I, for one, think it'd be perfect. We'd be lying if we were to say that Billy and Alexander don't miss each other one bit. BBFL <3 Haha :-p

Unforgiving
02-28-2010, 01:01 AM
Since I've finally found some form of way forward, a mod can close this thread now :hi: